Center for Business Excellence announces one of its May programs
The Center for Business Excellence will offer a program, "Financial Risk Management Through Currency Hedging," Thursday and Friday, May 17 and 18. Discounts of 33 percent for UST alumni and 75 percent for UST faculty and staff are available. For more information or to register, visit the Center for Business Excellence Web page for this program or call the center at (651) 962-4600.
This program is designed to provide quick but thorough knowledge of "all you need to know about currency risk management but were afraid to ask" or cannot afford to learn on the job.
- Fundamentals of the foreign currency, international money, and derivatives markets
- Measurement of different corporate exposures to foreign-currency movements
- Financial and operational methods for managing foreign-currency risk
- Rationale for financial-risk management
- Patterns of U.S. corporate practice in derivatives used to hedge foreign-currency risk
- Practical example of corporate foreign-currency hedging
This program is offered in both open enrollment and custom formats. For more information, call (651) 962-4600 or visit the Center for Business Excellence Web site.