Congratulations to these new members of the University Committee on Women coordinating council
The University Committee on Women elected a new coordinating council at the Nov. 14 meeting of the full membership. New council members are:
- Alethea Alden, undergraduate student
- Ann Johnson, Psychology Department
- Susan Myers, Theology Department
- Ea Porter, Professional Psychology Department
- Mary Ann Ryan, Campus Life
- Patty Satzer, Law Library Operations
- Marjorie Siegel, Center for Business Excellence
- JoAnna Zachman, Student Dining Room
Please feel free to contact any of these members with issues and concerns that you would like to see the UCW address.
The UCW was established to address issues of the climate for women students, staff and faculty at the University of St. Thomas. The committee has a particular mission of support and advocacy for women. Membership is open to both women and men.