Dean's reception honoring the spring graduate business class of 2006 will be May 18
Graduate students in the following programs will be honored at a Dean's reception May 18:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Communication
- Master of International Management
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Graduate Programs in Software
The reception will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 18, in the Schulze Hall Atrium, Minneapolis campus. H'ors d'oeuvres, wine, beer and punch will be served. Business attire is requested.
- 4:30-5:15 p.m.: Networking
- 5:15-5:30 p.m.: Address by Dr. Christopher Puto, dean of the College of Business
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Networking
Graduates are encouraged to invite their manager, mentor, colleague and/or other guest whose support has been important to the completion of their degrees.
Students, R.S.V.P. online.
Faculty and staff, R.S.V.P. to Leah Spinosa de Vega. Questions? Call (651) 962-4253.