Delta Sigma Pi, a co-ed fraternity founded on the ideals of professionalism, service and brotherhood, has begun its spring 2011 recruitment process.
The fraternity has scheduled six informational sessions and an open house in McNeely Hall, which are open to all aspiring students of business and economics who are looking to meet others with similar interests, take part in shared responsibility, experience leadership firsthand and advance their careers.
- Monday, Feb. 14 – 5:30 p.m., Room 118, MCH
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 – noon, Room 112, MCH
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 – 1 p.m., Room 112, MCH
- Wednesday, Feb. 16 – 12:30 p.m., Room 113, MCH
- Thursday, Feb. 17 – noon, Room 113, MCH
- Thursday, Feb. 17 –12:30 p.m., Room 113, MCH
Delta Sigma Pi also invites prospective members to an open house, where they can meet current brothers and alumni, from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 21, in Room 100, McNeely Hall. Professional dress to the open house is highly recommended.
For more information about the fraternity visit Delta Sigma Pi Nu Tau.