Faculty and staff take aim on the first hole at Oak Glen Golf Course.
Faculty and Staff Golf Tournament draws full field
A full field of 100 participated in the annual Faculty and Staff Golf Tournament held Friday, May 29, at Oak Glen Golf Course in Stillwater, Minn.
Mark Dienhart, Dave Lepp, Willie McCoy and Scott Proshek won the four-person scramble event by one stroke, carding 9 under par (63).
Other winning teams:
- Second place, 8 under par (64): Carson Bock , David Landry, Steve Laumakis and Greg Robinson-Riegler
- Third place, 4 under par (68): Dennis Czech, Ed Erickson, Tim Fischer and David Hottinger
Winners of the field events:
- Closest to the Pin for Women – Mindy Means
- Closest to the Pin for Men – Dave Bateson
- Longest Drive for Women – Carolyn Edwards
- Longest Drive for Men – Nate Rolloff
- Longest Putt – Dan Fairchild
The tournament oganizers thank everyone who participated in the event, and offer a special thank you to the members of the Tournament Committee and volunteers who donated their time and effort to make the event a success.
- Tournament Committee: Marie Aho, Rich Carlson, Ken Frank, Pam Peterson, and Paul Quam
- Tournament volunteers: Linda Dorn, Tony Erickson, Dave Geurts, Keith Ketchmark, Rod Kirkwold, Paul Kozak, Gayle Lamb, Rick Lucius, Nate Rolloff, Amy Schwartz, Andrea Seberg, and Dan Strojny