First info session on doctorate in leadership is tomorrow
The University of St. Thomas School of Education invites prospective students to learn more about its doctoral program in leadership. Information sessions begin tomorrow.
Current students or alums will share their experiences and offer helpful advice, and a faculty adviser will talk about program details. The next cohort begins classes in summer 2008.
Minneapolis campus, Room 202, Opus Hall, corner of 10th Street and LaSalle Avenue
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27
- Noon-1 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Noon-1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2008
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2008
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2008
St. Paul campus, in the Fireside Room, Room 260, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2008
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2008
Driving directions are available online.
Register for an information session online at the School of Education's Leadership Web page.
Questions? Contact Allissa Koenen, (651) 962-4983.