Food Service announces specials for Holiday Week Dec. 4-8
Here are the Food Service specials for Holiday Week, Monday-Friday, Dec. 4-8:
The Grill, first floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Featured all week: Candy cane frozen yogurt
- Monday, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
"Fabulous Fabian" with fries (chicken filet on toast, pepper-jack cheese, chipotle mayo, lettuce and tomato, choice of fries or small salad, 20-ounce pop), $5.25
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. until gone
Popcorn chicken and fries, $4.75
- Wednesday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sandwich Bar
"Feliz Navidad" spicy chicken wrap (diced chicken with chipotle mayo, red, green and banana peppers, served with fresh grapes), $4.50
- Thursday, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Tony's steak sandwich with fries, $5.25
Fun fish and fries, $4.75
Faculty-Staff Dining Room, second floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Wednesday, Dec. 6, 11 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
"Holiday Buffet" includes carved turkey and ham, salads, Christmas cookies, hot cider, $6.25 (reservations preferred for groups of six or more)
Student Dining Room, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Tuesday, Dec. 5, 4:30-7 p.m.
Christmas dinner – carved roast beef, chicken and salmon with all of the trimmings