Heritage Week: What's your St. Thomas story?
Heritage Week, March 2-9, is fast approaching, but you already can read "Stories of St. Thomas" on the Heritage Week blog.
Just click here or "What's your UST Story" in the right sidebar of Bulletin Today. You can read stories about St. Thomas people, places and events. Don't forget to add your own story while you are there! At the end of Heritage Week, three people who submit stories to the blog will receive a $25 gift card to the Bookstore in a random drawing.
Visit the Heritage Week Web site for additional information on the blog and on the many events that will take place during Heritage Week:
- Common text discussion, March 1
- Treasure hunt, March 2-9
- Faculty-Staff Recognition Ceremony, March 2
- St. Thomas Day Mass and Banquet, March 3
- Tommies After Dark video: "Pulse: A STOMP Odyssey," March 3
- Panel Discussion: I.A. O'Shaughnessy and His Legacy, March 5
- O'Shaughnessy Photo and memorial exhibit, March 2-9
- Heritage Week receptions:
- St. Paul: March 6
- Minneapolis: March 8