Interview for teaching positions at Minnesota Education Job Fair
UST education students: The Minnesota Education Job Fair will be held on Monday, April 24, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Representatives from more than 150 schools will be present.
Here are some advantages the job fair offers:
- Interview for jobs
- Attend school district presentations
- Meet representatives from other states and countries, in addition to Minnesota schools
To participate, you must attend an orientation session.
Listed below is a schedule of orientation sessions (all sessions will be held on the Minneapolis campus):
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Monday, March 6, in Room 350, Terrence Murphy Hall
- 4-5 p.m. Wednesday, March 15, in Room 350, Terrence Murphy Hall
- 5-6 p.m. Thursday, March 30, in Room 318, Opus Hall
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 4, in Room 354, Terrence Murphy Hall
To sign up, visit the Life-Work Center in Room 110, Terrence Murphy Hall, call (651) 962-4763 or e-mail your preferred date to the Life-Work Center.