The Learning Technology Program will host two information sessions, both covering the MA in Technology for Learning, Development and Change, the Graduate Certificate in E-Learning program and the Graduate Certificate in K-12 Learning Technology program.
Tuesday, May 17
Noon to 1 p.m. attend an information session through a webinar
- Point the browser here.
- Click “Enter as a Guest” (login ID and password not required).
- Enter your name at the next screen and you will be in the room.
- To hear the presenters make sure that the computer volume is turned up.
- To register or for more information email Dr. Candace Chou.
Thursday, June 2
8 to 8:30 p.m. in Opus Hall Room 201, Minneapolis campus
- At 5:30 p.m. – preceding the information session – a seminar on “21st Century Strategic HR: Adding Value at the Intersection of Strategy, People, and Change” will be held. Arrive early for the seminar (registration fee $30) or attend the information session (free) at 8 p.m.
The Learning Technology program is part of the Department of Organization Learning and Development of the School of Education.