Library Today: Library Course Reserves for Faculty
From UST Libraries
Faculty members who want to place items on course reserve for the fall semester should make their requests as soon as possible.
St. Thomas libraries offer reserve services for books, music scores, DVD and VHS video formats, and CDs from the UST library collections and personal copies of the same formats plus reprints of articles, book excerpts, and photographs (with signed copyright waiver).
In addition to allowing shortened loans to students for these high demand items, reserve reprints can be digitized and viewed online through CLICnet and Blackboard.
Instructors: Submit your course reserve requests early to allow seven to 14 days for processing before items are needed by students. The beginning of the school year is a very busy time for all classes, so please plan accordingly.
Library contacts for reserves questions are:
- O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library: Shiromi Beach, 962-5407
- Ireland Library: Judith Michalski, 962-5456
- Keffer Library: Randall Van Meter, 962-4642
- Schoenecker Law Library: Trisha Kemp, 962-4900
- Media Resources Collection (OSF 309): Karen Batdorf, 962-5447
- Music Resource Center (BEC 103): Conie Borchardt, 962-6874
More details on the library’s reserve services are available here.