Master of Business Communication students present final projects Dec. 16-17
The results of nine Master of Business Communication student final research projects will be presented Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec. 16 and 17, in Thornton Auditorium, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus.
Beginning at 6 p.m. each evening, selected students will give 10-minute presentations.
- Effectiveness of employee e-newsletters and intranet sites
- Preferences of online sales tools
- Leaders' communication styles and their perceptions
- Marketing communication in emerging markets
- Working with Generation Y employees
The presentations are open to the public.
For more information and a complete list of presentations, e-mail the MBC Program or call (651) 962-4380.