Are you interested in serving as a student leader next summer or during the 2010-11 academic year? Available positions include:
- Apartment coordinator
- Box Office and Expeditions desk attendant
- Commuter adviser
- International student mentor
- Resident adviser (RA)
- REAL Program peer adviser and summer RA
- Linkages Peer Mentor Program intern
- Summer Orientation leader
- Transfer Orientation leader
- STAR intern
- Hana executive board
The application deadline is Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, and requires a résumé and writing sample. Career Development will host a résumé workshop at noon Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010, in Room 355, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
View detailed position descriptions and application information on the Student Leadership Selection Web page.