Panel of UST economics graduates to speak on their careers Thursday
The Economics Department will host an informational meeting on "Career Possibilities: What Can You Do With an Economics Major or Minor?" on Thursday, Feb. 26.
Stop by between 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. in Room 449, O'Shaughnessy Educational Center. Pizza and pop will be served.
The following UST economics graduates will tell how they have used their economics degree in their careers:
- Theresa Boggs, senior branch operations analyst: Securian Financial Services
- Cassie Hedberg, senior analyst: Catastrophe Modeling, Aon Benfield
- Jessica Marsh, associate attorney: Felhaber Larson Fenlon and Vogt
- Bill Schreiber, investment banking analyst: Piper Jaffray
- Annie Tietema, principal planner: Dislocated Worker Program, State of Minnesota