Payroll early cutoffs announced for faculty and staff
Please note that, due to upcoming holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All time cards must be turned in to your supervisors for approval.
- All time cards must be received in Payroll.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed.
- All new student employment contracts must be turned in to Human Resources.
- All non-base comp Web pages must be completed.
- All new hire Web pages must be completed.
- All other employment change requests must received by Human Resources.
- All termination Web pages must be completed.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department.
- All address changes must be completed on Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your Payroll and AP Check Mail Address to the address to which you want your checks mailed.
The early cutoff is 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 9, for the pay period ending Nov. 11 for hourly staff and students and the pay period ending Nov. 25 for salaried staff and faculty.
Payday also will be moved up two days from Friday, Nov. 24, to Wednesday, Nov. 22.
Pay items received after 4:30 p.m. on the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.