Payroll early cutoffs announced for faculty and staff
From the Payroll Department
Due to upcoming Good Friday and Easter Monday holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items for the April 24, payday.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All electronic time sheets must be submitted in Murphy for your supervisors' approval by midnight Monday, April 13. Since that date is Easter Monday, you will need to submit your time sheets prior to leaving campus for the Good Friday holiday. Your supervisor may request that you complete your time sheet earlier.
- All paper time sheets must be received in Payroll by Thursday, April 9.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by Thursday, April 9.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy and Stromberg by 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 14.
- All new Student Employment Forms must be turned in to Human Resources by Thursday, April 9.
- All non-base-comp Web pages must be submitted by Thursday, April 9.
- All employee action forms, including new employee, transfers and terminations, must be submitted by Thursday, April 9.
- All other employment change requests must be received by Human Resources by Thursday, April 9.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department by Thursday, April 9.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by Thursday, April 9.
- All address changes also must be completed on Murphy Online by Thursday, April 9.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the April 24 paycheck; they will be processed on the following payday, Friday, May 8.