Payroll early cutoffs for faculty, staff
From the Payroll Department
Please note that due to spring break and upcoming Good Friday and Easter holidays there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- Hourly employees must turn in their time sheets to their supervisors for approval by the deadline date of Friday, March 14.
- Supervisors must approve and submit all time sheets they receive to Payroll by the deadline date or the pay periodending date at the latest.
- All electronic time entry and time edits must be submitted to the supervisors by the pay period ending date. If you are leaving campus for the spring break submit the time sheet before you leave.
- Supervisors must approve electronic time sheets Monday, March 17. If they will be off campus during spring break the time sheets must be approved before they leave.
- All student employment forms must be received by Human Resources by the deadline date.
- All Non Base Comp Web pages must be completed by the deadline date.
- All employee action forms (new hires, terminations, and transfers) must be completed by the deadline date.
- All other employment change requests must received by Human Resources by the deadline date.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be returned to the Benefits Department by the deadline date.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be returned to the Payroll Department by the deadline date.
The early deadline is highlighted in the following chart:
Deadline at 4:30 p.m.
Pay Period Ending Date Payday *Friday, March 14 Saturday, March 15 Friday, March 28
Pay items received after the dates listed above will not be processed until the following paycheck on April 11. Payroll has less time to process payroll in these holiday pay periods so no exception will be made to these deadline dates.