Please welcome to campus summer camps, conferences
Five organizations will hold their summer camps and conferences on campus this week. Please welcome:
- UST Head Football Coach Glenn Caruso opens his first season of camps for grade-school youth on June 9-10 and again on June 23-24 on Palmer Field. More information is available here.
- Assistant UST Men’s Basketball Coach John Tauer starts the first of nine summer basketball camps for boys and girls in the athletic facilities on campus. More information is available here.
- Hennepin County Youth Services will hold its annual Children at Risk Conference Wednesday, June 11, in O’Shaughnessy Educational Center.
- The American Chesterton Society will hold its 27th annual conference June 12-14 in O’Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium. This year’s conference will explore G. K. Chesterton’s book Orthodoxy and celebrate the 100th anniversary of its publication. More information is available here.
- Camp Masala is back on campus for its fourth year June 13-15. Masala is a weekend camp for children of Indian heritage and their families. Its goal is to facilitate children’s education about Indian culture in a fun environment. American parents who have adopted Indian children find this culture camp invaluable for keeping their children’s heritage alive. More information is available here.