The Registrar’s Office will be closed Tuesday, July 24, and Wednesday, July 25, so that staff and technology can be transitioned to the office's new location in Room 126, Murray-Herrick Campus Center (formerly the west side of The Grill).
Adjusted hours for the week of July 23 are:
- Monday, July 23 – Office open regular hours in Room 106, Aquinas Hall
- Tuesday, July 24 – Office closed for relocation
- Wednesday, July 25 – Office closed for relocation
- Thursday, July 26 – Office reopens in Room 126, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Friday, July 27 – Office open regular hours in Room 126, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
All phone extensions will remain unchanged; however, the new mailing address will be:
Office of the University Registrar
2115 Summit Ave.
St Paul, MN 55105
For more information contact the Registrar's Office, (651) 962-6700.