RHA to host resident open forum on Oct. 19
Do you have a problem with how RAs spend floor funds? Are you concerned with the safety of your residence hall? Are you unhappy with the visitation policy?
The Residence Hall Association is hosting a resident open forum at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19, in the auditorium, O’Shaughnessy Educational Center.
This event is an opportunity for the UST resident community to voice its concerns, ask questions and make suggestions regarding the residence halls in an open-forum format. A seven-person panel will respond to residents and listen to ideas or frustrations they may have.
The panel will consist of the following students and staff:
- Rachel Kittelson – director of residence life
- Cari Fealy – associate director of residence life
- Onar Primitivo – area director, Brady Hall
- Katie Olson – hall director, Selby Hall
- Nate Peterson – apartment coordinator, operations manager, Selby Hall
- Sarah Lehan – resident adviser, operations manager, John Paul II Hall
- Tony Fangel – president, Resident Hall Association
Come to ask questions, gain clarification and make suggestions regarding anything related to the residence halls: meal plans, food selection, room lottery, the roommate-selection process, program ideas, resident policies, the RA selection process, security, night access check-in, etc.
Questions? Contact Tony Fangel, RHA president 2004-2006, (651) 983-3869, Mail #5791.