Save these dates: 'Seasons of St. Thomas' is the theme for Heritage Week March 3-10
The Heritage Week Committee is putting final touches on this year's Heritage Week to be held March 3-10. In coming weeks, you will see additional information on the events of this third annual celebration of St. Thomas history, community and tradition.
For now, please put these dates in your calendar. All students, alumni, faculty and staff are invited.
- Treasure hunt: Friday, March 3-Friday, March 10 (or until the treasure is found). Clues start March 3 in Bulletin Today.
- Faculty-Staff Recognition Ceremony: 3-4:30 p.m. Friday, March 3, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium.
- St. Thomas Day Mass and banquet: Saturday, March 4, in the Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas and the Student Dining Room.
- Who Was This Man, Thomas Aquinas? Heritage Week common text reading: Noon-1:30 p.m. Monday, March 6, in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
- Ecumenical prayer breakfast, "Community Together for Renewal" at 8 a.m. Tuesday, March 7, in Room 252, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis.
- Heritage Week reception and STAR event on the St. Paul campus: Noon-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 7, in the first-floor lounge, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
- Heritage Week reception on the Minneapolis campus: Noon-1:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, in Schulze Hall foyer.
- Annual ODK dean's reception sponsored by Omicron Delta Kappa: Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, March 9, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium.
- "Seasons of St. Thomas," videos of the university over time: Noon-1 p.m. Friday, March 10, in Scooter's, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
Watch the Bulletin Today or visit the Office for Mission Heritage Week Web site for further information.