School of Divinity information night and course sampler are March 14 and 15
If you would like to find out about graduate study in theology or a Master of Divinity program for lay people, come to an information session at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, or Thursday, March 15, in the St. Paul Seminary School of Divinity graduate student lounge.
The School of Divinity offers a Master of Arts in Theology (M.A.T.) and a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program for lay people. At the information session, you'll learn more about course offerings, scholarships and financial aid. Meet program directors, the dean and some of the students and faculty. Light refreshments will be served.
You also may visit a class in session:
- Patristics, 6:30-9 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, in Room 106, Brady Educational Center
- Luke-Acts, 6:30-9 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, in Room 104, Brady Educational Center
- Survey of New Testament Literature, 6:30-9 p.m. Thursday, March 15, in Room 108, Brady Educational Center
- Moral Theology: Marriage and Family, 6:30-9 p.m. Thursday, March 15, in Room 104, Brady Educational Center
- Liturgical Planning, 6:30-9 p.m. Thursday, March 15, in Room 102, Brady Educational Center
To register, contact Catherine Crowell, (651) 962-5786 (registration is preferred but not necessary); visit the Master of Arts in Theology program Web site or Master of Divinity (lay program) Web site, or contact the program directors, Dr. Catherine Cory, (M.A.T. program) at (651) 962-5306 or Rev. J. Michael Byron, (lay M.Div. program) at (651) 962-5074.