Student workers: Take care of these year-end payroll procedures
Here are some things that students who are working at UST for the academic year 2006-2007 must do before the beginning of summer term:
- Ask your supervisors to sign all outstanding time reports for the academic year (remember many faculty members are not available after the end of the spring term; don't wait until the last minute).
- Turn in all your outstanding time reports for the academic year to the Payroll Department, Room 221, Aquinas Hall, before you leave campus on Friday, May 18.
- If you are working at UST for summer 2007, you will be sent new time sheets for summer as soon as the Payroll Department receives your new Summer Employment Form; do not use your academic time sheets for summer hours.
- If you want to keep your UST mailbox open for the summer months, you need to make arrangements with the Post Office. If you are not keeping your mailbox open, be sure to give the Post Office a forwarding address.
- If you are moving home or to another address for the summer and want your final paychecks on May 25 and June 8 mailed to the new address, please report this new paycheck mailing address via Murphy Online – Personal.
If you have questions, contact Barbara Clausen, (651) 962-6514.