Students, are you interested in being a leader on campus?
Students, if you are interested in being a leader on campus, please take the time to apply for a position through the Student Leadership selection process.
Faculty and staff, if you know a student who is a great leader or has the potential to be, encourage them to apply.
Here are the 2007 student leadership selections:
- REAL Project/Summer Academy peer adviser
- Summer resident adviser
- Summer Orientation leader
- Transfer Orientation leader
- Commuter adviser
- International student mentor
- St. Thomas Activities and Recreation (STAR)
- Resident adviser
- Apartment coordinator
- Koch Commons desk attendant
For more information and to read about the application process, please visit the Campus Life Web site.
Applications are due Feb. 8, 2007.