Study abroad: Mandatory Pre-Departure Essentials meetings are this week
You must attend one of the Pre-Departure Essentials meetings if you are studying abroad this spring 2006 on a co-sponsored program.
Here is the schedule of meetings:
- 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 8, or
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9, or
- 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 10
All sessions are held in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center. Bring your St. Thomas approval packet.
Here’s what will be covered:
- Pre-approval for courses abroad
- Registration as a UST student while abroad
- Program payment and financial aid
- Credit from abroad and transcripts
- Course registration for the return semester at UST
- Housing for the return semester