Students: Looking for fun summer classes? Check out the four-credit health classes and two-credit physical activity courses offered through the Health and Human Performance Department.
Quick overview (visit Murphy Online for specific details):
- Nutrition for Health and Fitness – 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday and Thursday, first summer session
- Personal Health and Wellness – 5:30-9:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday, first summer session
- Human Sexuality Education – 8-10 a.m. Monday through Thursday, extended summer session
Physical activity courses offered (also see Murphy Online):
- Cardio, Core, Strength
- Retro PE Team Sports
- Yoga for Stress Management
- Outdoor Run, Walk, Jog
- Golf Fundamentals
- Trail Training
- Biking the Twin Cities
- Beginning and Intermediate Tennis
For more information call the Health and Human Performance Department, (651) 962-5970.