TIAA-CREF to offer individual counseling sessions on April 12, 13
You’re invited! TIAA-CREF announces one-to-one counseling sessions at the University of St. Thomas Twin Cities campuses. Schedule an appointment today with a TIAA-CREF consultant who will answer questions about your financial matters.
Here are the dates that the financial consultants will be available:
- Minneapolis campus – 9:15 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 12, in Room 201H, Terrence Murphy Hall
- St. Paul campus – 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, April 13, in Room 323, Aquinas Hall
Let TIAA-CREF consultants help you make financial decisions that are right for you.
They’ll help you:
- Develop long-term strategies
- Find the right allocation mix for you
- Develop your own strategy
- Understand the basic types of investment choices available
If you would like to schedule an appointment, visit the TIAA-CREF Web Center or call Dianne, (952) 830-3102.
TIAA-CREF does not offer tax advice. See your tax adviser regarding your particular situation. Investing in securities involves market risks. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so an investor’s share, when redeemed, will be worth more or less than the original cost.