Veterans: learn about your benefits
Duane Bauer II, higher education coordinator for the Central Metro Region of the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, will be on the Minneapolis campus to answer questions for veterans, current military members and their families regarding military service benefits, support organizations, education benefits and counseling contacts.
Bauer will be on the Minneapolis campus in the lounge just outside the Life/Work Center of Terrence Murphy Hall, Suite 110, on the following dates.
- Tuesday March 4, noon-6 p.m.
- Tuesday March 18, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday April, 1, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Veterans Resource Office staff also will help veterans and family members with personalized information about:
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment help
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Post-deployment transition issues
For more information e-mail Bauer.