Veterans: Learn about your benefits
Duane Bauer II, Minnesota veterans higher education coordinator, will be available on the Minneapolis campus today, Tuesday, May 13, for students (as well as faculty and staff) who may need assistance regarding veterans':
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment help
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Pre/Post-deployment transition issues
- Assistance in creation of student veteran support groups
Bauer will be on the Minneapolis campus from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the lounge just outside the Life/Work Center of Terrence Murphy Hall, Suite 110.
For more information e-mail Bauer, or contact UST's Peter Bicanich, (651) 962-4222.