The Wellness Center is looking into the possibility of bringing Weight Watchers to campus. The center has contacted Weight Watchers representatives for information, and now it needs to hear from students.
If interested, and to learn more about the course, e-mail the Wellness Center. If the response and interest level is high enough, the center will schedule an informational meeting to present an overview of Weight Watchers, discuss the financial commitment, and introduce a Weight Watchers' leader.
Series length, minimum commitment numbers, fees and payment options will be discussed at the meeting.
Ten things students should know about Weight Watchers
- Each weigh-in is confidential.
- Meetings work for both men and women.
- There are no required foods ... eat what you like.
- Meetings are dynamic, diverse and fun.
- Leaders have lost weight with Weight Watchers.
- Leaders have a topic prepared each week to help deal with challenges and to share information.
- You don't have to talk if you don't want to.
- Meetings are convenient – right here on campus.
- You can visit a meeting for free and join anytime.
- Weight Watchers can teach you how to lose weight for good.