Welcome these new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes the following new employees who recently joined our campus community.
- Theresa DeWalt, pre-doctoral intern, Personal Counseling
- Miriam Gerber, pre-doctoral intern, Personal Counseling
- Katherina Glac, assistant professor, Ethics and Business Law Department, College of Business
- Jane Jackelen, administrative assistant, Alumni and Constituent Relations
- Holly Noble, admissions counselor, Enrollment Services
- Maureen O'Connor, research assistant, Chemistry
- Kathryn Rimstad, pre-doctoral intern, Personal Counseling
- Chad Rubey, maintenance engineer, Physical Plant
- Deborah Savage Percic, clinical faculty, School of Divinity
- Therese Sheehan, human resources partner, Human Resources
- Shannon Sullivan-Hanson, administrative assistant, Financial Aid
- Doua Yang, public safety officer, Auxiliary Services
If you (or someone you know) were appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but are not highlighted here, please call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.