Career Development Center announces two job fairs
St. Thomas' Career Development Center alerts you to two job fairs next week:
Employment Agencies Fair: Looking for a summer job or internship? Or, are you graduating this May? This panel presentation and fair could help you in your job search. Come to all or part of the Employment Agencies Fair on Monday, April 3:
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. in O’Shaughnessy Educational Center auditorium: Hear a panel discuss the services an employment agency offers to college students. Learn how they can help find summer jobs, internships and full-time positions for you.
- 4:30-6 p.m. in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center:
Visit with a wide variety of staffing agencies. Make personal contacts with organizations representing administrative, science, technical, finance and accounting, and general business fields.
Christian Career Fair: Searching for a more fulfilling job? Eager to serve God in your vocation? Bethel University will host a Christian Career Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 4. The fair, free and open to the public, will include representatives from more than 40 Christian organizations who will share their career and ministry volunteer opportunities.
For more information on these two job fairs, visit the Career Development Center Seminars and Events Web page.
Other opportunities: The Career Development Center also offers seminars for job seekers:
- “Résumé Writing and Job-Seeking Letters”
- “Interview Skills”
- “Finding Summer Employment Opportunities”
- “Evaluating and Negotiating Offers”
Find class descriptions and register to attend these seminars on the CDC Seminars and Events Web page. Individual appointments and pop-in hours also are offered at the center, Room 350, Murray-Herrick Campus Center , (651) 962-6762.
Look for full-time and part-time jobs, internships and summer employment on the center’s Jobs and Internships Web page.