Cargill panel, open forum for UST students is Feb. 21
Find out what it is like to work in the IT field in various applications, at various levels. Cargill is sponsoring a lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon and a panel of professional women in the IT field from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 21, in 3M Auditorium, Room 150, Owens Science Hall.
This event, titled “The Power of Information: Learning to Lead,” is open to the public. Come for lunch, meet people in your field, and ask your questions during the open-forum discussion. Finally, get candid answers about what it is like to work in the real world.
- Terri McClellan, enterprise architect
- Kristi Thom, global IT manager for Cargill Animal Nutrition
- Barb Lachowitzer, global product manager for Cargill IT Services
- Karen Koch, e-mail operations manager
- Nancy Lund-Wirth, customer services manager for Cargill IT Services
- Katy Stites, IT manager – eBusiness Solutions