Interested in hosting your own weekly radio show?
KUST, located in Room 10B, O'Shaughnessy Educational Center, is seeking proposals for innovative programming for fall semester. Applications are open to all students, faculty and staff.
Here is a schedule of one- or two-hour weekly time slots available:
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. Mondays
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m. and 4-8 p.m. Tuesdays
- 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesdays
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursdays
- 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Fridays
- 8 a.m. - noon, 2-4 p.m. and 6 p.m.- midnight Saturdays
- 8 a.m. - noon and 3-6 p.m. Sundays
If interested, e-mail the following information to KUST:
- Full name
- Student, faculty or staff ID
- E-mail address
- Indicate whether you are: first-year student, sophomore, junior senior, faculty or staff
- Name of radio show
- Brief description of your show: music, talk, news, live in-studio performances, number of DJs, guests, pre-produced pieces, etc.
- Names of five-10 bands or artists you plan to play on air
- Experience that might help you to be a DJ
- Information on what makes you a good fit for this position
- List in order of preference three, one- or two-hour time slots when you would like to host a weekly show (refer to available times above)
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by Tuesday, Sept. 11. Don't delay. Plans for fall programming are under way.