Juniors, seniors: Learn about MBA program at info session tomorrow
Juniors and seniors: Discover how a graduate degree can help you achieve your future goals.
UST MBA representatives Bill Woodson, assistant dean, and Mary Lindberg, director of admissions, will meet with students from 5 to 6:30 p.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
The program presentation will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. Food from Davanni's, door prizes and a chance to talk with current UST MBA students will finish the session from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
As graduation becomes more of a reality, you may still have questions about what comes next. Should you look for a job or begin working on a graduate degree? Which degree fits your future plans? You've heard about the master of business administration degree, but what is it? Could the MBA relate to your future? How will you pay for a graduate degree?
Answers to these and other questions will be provided.
- What advanced degree fits your goals?
- When is it better to get work experience prior to grad school?
- How should you pick the MBA program that's right for you?
- How can students prepare academically and financially for graduate school?
- What is the application process?
- What is the new UST MBA Deferred Admission program and scholarship?