Library today: View new legal research database, geophysics journals online
Thanks to Schoenecker Law Library, researchers now have access to the following databases via the UST Libraries Web page.
- Constitutions and Countries of the World
- Constitutions of Dependencies and Territories
- International Law in Domestic Courts
- Treaties and International Agreement
- Geophysics journals online
UST now subscribes to the following electronic journals from the American Geophysical Society. Use the UST Libraries A – Z periodical list for access.
- Geophysical Research Letters, 2008-present
- Paleoceanography, 2008-present
- Tectonics (Washington, D.C.), 2008-present