Make the winning poster for the “Alcohol Awareness” poster contest and win $100
The Wellness Center is hosting an “Alcohol Awareness” poster contest. All submissions must be sent in by Friday, Jan. 20, 2006.
The grand prize will be a $100 gift certificate to the UST bookstore, just in time for spring semester! The winning poster also will be used around campus to raise awareness about alcohol.
The guidelines for poster creation are:
- You must be a UST student.
- You must make a poster of your own design to inform UST students about safety and alcohol.
- The poster must be designed on an 8.5-by-11 inch piece of paper.
- It must include the following facts and information:
- State law prohibits drinking of alcoholic beverages if you are under 21.
- If you choose to drink:
- Drink slowly.
- Allow time between drinks.
- Eat food before and while you drink.
- Drink water, soda or juice between alcoholic drinks.
- Stop when you have reached your limit.
- Don’t accept drinks from others.
- Plan how you will get home.
- Don’t mix alcohol with medications or drugs.
- Be safe
Pick up an entry form from the Wellness Center in Room LL13, Koch Commons.
All entries can be brought to the Wellness Center or sent through intercampus mail to Mail #4025 before or on Friday, Jan. 20, 2006.