Master of Business Communication students present final projects May 14, 15
Fourteen Master of Business Communication students will present their final research projects Wednesday and Thursday, May 14 and 15, in Thornton Auditorium, Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus. Beginning at 6 p.m. each evening, seven students will give 10-minute presentations.
The broad range of topics includes:
- Project management in creative agencies
- Understanding non-use of a health care benefit
- Program preferences for executive-level members of a professional association
- Public schools' communication to senior residents
- Collaboration of nonprofit organizations
- Impact on employees of a Lean Six Sigma program
- Brand loyalty attributes
The presentations are open to the public.
For more information and a complete list of presentations, e-mail the MBC program or call (651) 962-4380.