Payroll early cutoffs announced for student employees
Due to upcoming holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All time cards must be turned in to supervisors for approval
- All time cards must be received in Payroll
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed
- All new Student Employment Contracts must be turned in to Human Resources
- If you would like to have your checks mailed to a different address while you are away for the holidays, you must log in to Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your Payroll-AP Check Mail Address to the address to which you want your checks mailed.
Submit pay items by 4:30 p.m. on the following early deadline dates:
- Friday, Nov. 11 (for the pay period ending Saturday, Nov. 12). Payday will be Wednesday, Nov. 23.
- Monday, Nov. 28 (for the pay period ending Saturday, Nov. 26). Payday will be Friday, Dec. 9.
- Friday, Dec. 9 (for the pay period ending Saturday, Dec. 10). Payday will be Thursday, Dec. 22.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 (for the pay period ending Saturday, Dec. 24). Payday will be Friday, Jan. 6, 2006 .
- Friday, Jan. 6, 2006 (for the pay period ending Saturday, Jan. 7). Payday will be Friday, Jan. 20.
Pay items received after 4:30 p.m. on the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.
Returning to normal
Submit pay items on the normal deadline schedule on Monday, Jan. 23, 2006, for the payday on Friday, Feb. 3.
Note: If you changed your check mailing address prior to leaving for the Christmas holiday, you must change it back to your campus address when you return for J-Term and/or spring term.