Payroll lists early cutoffs for student employees
From the Payroll Department
Please note that due to upcoming holidays there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All time sheets must be turned in to your supervisors for approval by the deadline date.
- All time sheets must be received in Payroll by the deadline date or the pay period ending date at the latest.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed by the pay period ending date.
- All direct deposit and tuition deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by the deadline date.
If you would like to have your checks for any of the paydays listed below mailed to a different address while you are away for January Term, you must log in to Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones, and change your Payroll Check Mailing Address to the address where you want your checks mailed. Remember to change the address back when you return for spring term.
* The early deadlines are highlighted below:
Deadline at 4:30 p.m.** Pay Period Ending Date Payday * Friday, Dec. 21, 2007 Saturday, 12/22/07 Friday, 01/04/08 Monday, Jan. 7, 2008 Saturday, 01/05/08 Friday, 01/18/08 * Friday, Jan. 18, 2008 Saturday, 01/19/08 Friday, 02/01/08
**If you are leaving campus for the holidays prior to the deadline date, please turn your paper time sheet in to your supervisor or submit your electronic time sheet prior to leaving campus.
Pay items received after the dates listed above will not be processed until the following pay period. Payroll has less time to process time sheets in these holiday pay periods so no exception will be made to these deadline dates.