Program on determining the best revenue model for your organization is Nov. 16, 17
The Nonprofit Turnaround: Determining the Best Revenue Model for Your Organization is a two-day program that will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Nov. 16 and 17, in Terrence Murphy Hall, Minneapolis campus.
The Center for Business Excellence is offering this program, which shows nonprofit executive directors and senior managers how to accurately assess and evaluate options for re-structuring their organization's revenue model to strengthen its financial base.
Here's what this program will help you do:
- Identify necessary skills and roles for key members of your financial team, including the CFO and the external auditor
- Expand your understanding of available analysis tools for budgeting, financial statements, auditing, the 990 IRS form and financial tracking systems
- Develop strategies for managing budget, fraud and external risk
- Evaluate your current and alternative business models and how to use them to achieve desired financial outcomes
- Begin the process of developing a new revenue model for your nonprofit and a three-year implementation plan for transitioning into the new model
To enroll or learn more about the Nonprofit Turnaround, contact the Center for Business Excellence at (651) 962-4600 or visit its Web page.