The football season rolls on for the undefeated Tommies, who are host to St. John Fisher (N.Y.) at noon tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 3, in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA playoffs.
MIAC champion St. Thomas sports a 12-0 record while St. John Fisher is 10-2. The Cardinals advanced to the NCAA quarterfinals after stunning No. 10 Johns Hopkins 23-12 in their first-round game, and then knocking off Delaware Valley College 27-14 last Saturday. Both losing teams had been undefeated.
A few parking changes are required for Saturday's game:
- Parking in Lot B is not permitted from 2 to 5 a.m.
- Lot B is restricted for special permit parking, including handicapped parking, from 5 a.m. to the end of the game. (Additional handicapped parking will be added to the lot.)
- Lot M is closed from 5 a.m. to noon for tailgating.
- The Anderson Parking Facility is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for free parking.
- Parking ramps R-2 and R-3 will be accessible for holders of Morrison resident ramp parking permits.
Parking this Saturday is free, but because the game is an NCAA event, passes and St. Thomas IDs will not be accepted. There will be no advanced sales for tickets, which are $8 for adults and $4 for students; children under 2 are admitted free. Tickets can be purchased at the O’Shaughnessy Stadium ticket windows starting at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday. Gates will open at 11 a.m. Kickoff is at noon.