Study abroad: Interested in studying Business in London?
Learn how to apply for the London Business Semester at one of the following small-group advising sessions at the International Education Center, 44 N. Cleveland Ave.
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 15
- 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 20
- Noon Tuesday, Oct. 28
- Noon Tuesday, Nov. 11
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12
- 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 17
To be eligible to apply for the London Business Semester, you must either attend one of the small-group advising sessions above or a London Launch session listed here (both sessions will be held in Room 101, McNeely Hall):
- 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 29
- 12:15 p.m. Thursday Oct. 30
Did you know that you can fulfill your core requirements abroad?
January Term 2009 applications are still being accepted for the following programs:
- India: An Examination of Globalization, human diversity core
- Religious Traditions of Western Asia, 300-level theology core
- Regional Geology and Geological Field Methods, natural science lab core
- Spanish in Malaga, Spanish 211 language core
Visit the Study Abroad Web site for application materials and more information about these programs.