Study abroad: Pre-Departure Essentials meetings, orientation, Paris info session
Pre-departure meetings and orientation: Are you studying abroad for the 2008-09 academic year or summer 2008 on a St. Thomas or co-sponsored program? If so, you are required to attend a pre-departure meeting.
Participants for fall 2008 and the academic year 2008-2009 must choose one of the following sessions:
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 11:45 a.m. Thursday, April 17, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
Summer 2008 participants must attend a meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
- Pre-approval for courses abroad
- Registration as UST student while abroad
- Program payment and financial aid
- Credit from abroad and transcripts
- Course registration for your return semester at UST
- Housing for the return semester
Reminder: There is a required Study Abroad Orientation on Saturday, April 19, in O'Shaughnessy Educational Center. Check in at 8:45 a.m. in the foyer.
Information session on Business and International Affairs Program in Paris: Since 1950, the Institute for the International Education of Students (IES) has provided students and U.S. colleges and universities with high-quality academic study abroad programs and internship opportunities that foster intercultural development.
An IES representative will share information about the Business and International Affairs program in Paris. Learn more about this program by coming to the information session at 12:15 p.m. Monday, April 21, in the International Education Center conference room.