Undergraduate domestic, international students needed as international student ambassadors
The International Recruiting and Admissions offices are looking for a few good international student ambassadors.
The offices encourage undergraduate, degree-seeking domestic and international students to apply to be part of the program. International student ambassadors will help with the following for individual or group campus visits:
- Campus tours.
- Lunch with a prospective international student.
- Escort a prospective international student to class.
- Escort a prospective international student to a meeting with a professor.
- Help International Admissions with recruiting efforts such as:
- phone or e-mail communication with a prospective undergraduate international student.
- video interviews to put on the International Admissions Web site to show prospective students current international students and their perspectives and experiences at St. Thomas
Benefits of being involved in this program include:
- Meet international students from around the world.
- Be part of a fun team of people.
- Free food.
- Looks good on a résumé.
Applications are available at the Office of International Student Services, MHC 161, or the International Education Center, 44 Cleveland Ave. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, April 22.
Contact Anne Winston, (651) 962-6492, for more information or an application.