Welcome five new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes the following employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Debora Carlson, office manager, Controller's Office
- Leah Castle, officer, Public Safety
- Susan Melvin, administrative assistant II, School of Education
- Sarah Miller, program manager II, Opus College of Business
- Patricia Stankovitch, director of psychological services, Interprofessional Center for Counseling and Legal Services
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, please call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.