In preparation for the upgrade to Blackboard Learn coming in July 2011, IRT has scheduled a 60-minute orientation to Blackboard Learn that covers the following important topics:
- The background: Why St. Thomas is upgrading to Blackboard 9.1
- The plan: What is the current timeline regarding the Blackboard upgrade
- The resources: What the learning opportunities are for faculty and staff
- The product: What the key changes are that affect you and your students (view a demonstration of Blackboard Learn)
Attend one session from any of the following dates and times; a courtesy R.S.V.P. is requested.
Blackboard Learn orientation sessions:
St. Paul campus
- Tuesday, May 3 – 11 a.m.-noon in Room 314, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- Friday, May 6 – noon-1 p.m. in Room 102, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- Tuesday, May 10 – 3-4 p.m. in Room 102, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- Thursday, May 12 – 10-11 a.m. in Room 102, O’Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center
- Wednesday, May 4 – 3-4 p.m. in Room 442, Terrence Murphy Hall
- Wednesday, May 11 – 11 a.m.-noon in Room 442, Terrence Murphy Hall
Additional resources about the upgrade to Blackboard Learn are available from the IRT Blackboard Support site.