BluePrint for Health online health assessment available until March 13
The BluePrint for Health online health assessment is available until Monday, March 13.
UST employees who participate will be eligible to win one of the following prizes:
- Weekend at the UST townhome Quadna in Hill City, Minn.
- UST travel bag
- Crystal picture frame
It takes just about 15 minutes to answer questions about your daily nutrition, stress management, activity levels and more. The results of your personal profile are compiled into a confidential report that is packed with information you can use to improve your health. No employee of UST will have access to your individual results.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the BluePrint for Health Web site
- Click “register” under new users
- Read the privacy statement and choose your response
- Enter the following Global ID: UST
- Enter the following Date Code: your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Enter the following Password: your UST employee ID number (located under your picture on your UST identification card)
- Complete your registration information
- Choose a username and password and store in a secure location for future use
- Begin taking the personal profile
- When you’ve finished, go to Steps 1 and 2 on your results page to view your results
- Seek out additional resources by following Steps 3-4
For questions about the BluePrint for Health personal profile, call (800) 263-4642 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday or send an e-mail to BluePrint for Health.