Campus Carolers are coming to your neighborhood
By Linda Halverson
Associate Vice President and Special Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer
The Campus Carolers are busy with rehearsals and this year's frivolity. Our caroling route for 2008 is listed below.
All voices are welcome to join in and walk and sing with us – really. Just step up next to someone with a friendly face and we'll share our songbook with you.
Remember, the Campus Carolers are a hearty and often hungry bunch. Ahem.
1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3 – Minneapolis campus
After lunch together at the Holiday Buffet in Murray-Herrick Campus Center, we'll take the 12:40 p.m. bus to Minneapolis. We'll warm up and start in the Terrence Murphy Hall first-floor atrium, meander up to the fourth-floor offices and over to Opus Hall by about 2 p.m.
8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 9 – St. Paul north campus
We'll warm up and greet our friends in Social Work and ELS Language Centers at about 8:30 a.m. in the Summit Classroom Building. From there, we'll move to Admissions, McNeely Hall (main office). We plan to be in Aquinas Hall by about 9:30 a.m. and then move on to the John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts and the Dean's Office.
The O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library Center can expect us about 10 a.m. in the atrium, where the acoustics are wonderful and make us sound much better than we actually are. Academic Counseling is next, followed by the Blue Lagoon around 10:30 a.m. and then Auxiliary Services. We’ll wrap up at the Physical Plant around 11 or 11:15 a.m., or so, and be done for the day, joining our friends at Davanni's for lunch.
1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 10 – St. Paul south campus
We start this last day at the Child Development Center (after lunch and before their naps) at 1 p.m. Then, we take the long walk over to O'Shaughnessy and Owens science halls and should be there singing by about 1:30 p.m., or so. University Relations can expect us about 2 p.m., and the Service Center is our last stop for the year.
We all look forward to this opportunity to serve our campus community in this very fun, very heartfelt and very spirited way!
The Campus Carolers are:
- Marie Aho, Information Resources and Technologies
- Susan Anderson, Academic Counseling
- Susan Anderson-Benson, Senior Citizen Center
- Alissa Begin, Human Resources
- Conie Borchardt, UST Libraries
- Laura Deuberry, Physical Plant
- Linda Dorn, Registrar’s Office
- Bob Douglas, Physical Plant
- Kelly Evans, Information Resources and Technologies
- Jason Gillen, Public Safety
- Dan Gjelten, UST Libraries
- Gay Grymes, College of Applied Professional Studies
- Linda Halverson, Administration
- Tom Hodgson, Athletics
- Lief Johnson, Information Resources and Technologies
- John Krebsbach, Academic Counseling
- Cathy Lutz, UST Libraries
- Dave Naugle, Information Resources and Technologies
- Nate Rolloff, Information Resources and Technologies
- Kris Roach, Enrollment
- Kate Salvatore, Student Affairs
- Nate Shuff, Information Resources and Technologies
- Brenda Tiefenbruck, Mathematics
- JoAnn Toussaint, UST Libraries
- Jennifer Wake, Student Affairs
- Sara Walczak, Minneapolis Facilities