Complete your BluePrint for Health personal profile online
If you are a UST employee who is covered by Blue Cross-Blue Shield insurance, go to its BluePrint for Health Web page to complete your personal profile. This health assessment will help you learn about your health and discover if you have health risks that might affect your quality of life.
All you have to do is answer questions about your lifestyle and your daily choices. You’ll immediately receive a free personalized, confidential report with expert tips on how to live better.
Past participants have reported that completing the health risk assessment has helped them become more aware of their health status and assisted them in taking steps toward positive change. Specifically, 87 percent of personal profile participants indicated that the survey motivated them to think of their health and 94 percent said that the survey was easy to complete.
Deadline Monday, March 13
This valuable resource is available to all employees for a limited time. Everyone who completes the profile by Monday, March 13, will be eligible for prizes.
It takes just about 15 minutes to answer questions about your daily nutrition, stress management, activity levels and more. The results of your personal profile are compiled into a confidential report that is packed with information you can use to improve your health. No other UST employee will have access to your individual results.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the BluePrint for Health Web page
- Click “register” under new users
- Read the privacy statement and choose your response
- Enter the following global ID: UST
- Enter the following date code: your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Enter the following password: your UST employee ID number (located under your picture on your UST identification card)
- Complete your registration information
- Choose a username and password and store in a secure location for future use
- Begin taking the personal profile
- When you’ve finished, go to Steps 1 and 2 on your results page to view your results
- Seek out additional resources by following Steps 3 and 4
For questions about the BluePrint for Health personal profile, call 1 (800) 263-4642 (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday) or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.